Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grilled Chicken with Angel hair pasta


Here I go again, it's been a while. Keeping up with a blog is harder than I thought. The day goes by so fast and then more and more days go by and I realized I didn't post anything in DAYS. A couple days ago i was at my mother house and my little sister was making some pasta and OMG it smelt sooooo good. So I thought to myself, why don't I make that for the family but put a twist on it.


Ingredients:
  • 4 Chicken Breast
  • Pkg. of Angel hair pasta
  • peppers (you can pick your own colors, I picked yellow and red)
  • Garlic clove
  • Medium onion
  • 1tbsp of butter
  • 1/2 cup of white cooking wine
  • 3tbsp of olive oil

  1. In a 5qt pot, boil your water and put a little salt (to give the pasta some flavor)and Olive oil (so it will not stick to the pot). Once the water is boiling place your angel hair pasta in and do not break them.



  2. While the noodles are boiling you can mince your garlic cloves, peppers, and onions.



  3. By now your noodles should be done (b/c they are not thick at all). So strain your noodles and allow them to sit until needed.



  4. In a wok saute you veggies with 1tbsp of butter until firm. Then, add all of the white cooking wine and let it simmer for 4min on low.



  5. While the veggies are simmering, you can cook the chicken in the grill (you can put your chicken in any kind of merinade that suits you, for about 3hrs).





  6. When you chicken is done set aside and cover with foil so it can remain hot.



  7. Place the noodles in the wok with the veggies and mix well.




  8. Last you can put your food on your plate and ENJOY.






No comments:

Post a Comment