Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy hands

Well, you guys I thought I could not do anymore until I came across an email from the good ole Martha Stewart. Talking about how relaxing crocheting can be. So I decided to take her up on that because God knows I need some relaxation in my life right now. I did not want to start with something really hard so I mosied on over to the beginners tab of the website and saw some really pretty Christmas stockings that I could crochet.

Let me tell you, crocheting is not easy at all.

So I called my mother, the Queen of crocheting and asked her to help me. Years ago she tried to get me into crocheting and my mind was going 110mph because I didn't understand the crocheting lingo. But, I have to say after LOTS and LOTS of reading the same thing over and over again. I finally got it (not all of it though).

It took me almost two weeks to finish one stocking. Now, that I have completed the second stocking I am feeling much better about crocheting.

Here is two of the four stocking that I am doing. It is not completely done yet, I still have to crochet the leaves and sew them on.





When I am finished them all I will show the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment