Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I know this is a blog all about my crafting and food experiences and what do we have here. Nothing about crafting nor food. I was so busy, I literally did not have any time to do any crafting today. I was spending all of my time on and with my 7 year-old today. Recently, I've decided to home school Courtney (my 7 year-old) and I am so confused on where to start. So I spent most of the day with one of the mothers from my church, who also home schools her four children. I got tons of information from her. Thanks Teresa. But, I am so far away from actually making a decision on which curriculum I am going to use.



Hopefully tomorrow I can start some crafting and be able to post it. Since our family was supposed to go camping this weekend. Mother nature had a different plan for us. till next time bloggers and blog followers.













No comments:

Post a Comment